Tuesday, November 8, 2011

For Fun: About Typing "Do a Barrel Roll" In Search Engines

Today Google apparently wanted to have some fun. Thereore, they decided to tell people to take a moment from their busy days and type "do a barrel roll" in in the Big G's search engine. I tried it and it is kind of funny.

My Question to Explore was This: Does it Work in Other Search Engines?

My Report So Far: I tried it in Yahoo, Dogpile, and Bing. It doesn't work in any of these for me. I'd be curious to find out if anyone else has tried it in a search engine and if it has worked or not. If so please comment somewhere on this post and let me know. :)

A News Reference Link (Available at my "Caught My Eye" Blog):

http://caughtmyeye19.blogspot.com/2011/11/do-barrel-roll-only-seems-to-work-in.html

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First, I do not believe in this article but after trying it I really surprise. What an article topic written on technical humor.