Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Should we burn our computers and phones?

Should we burn our computers and phones? I myself fee like doing that when I use crappy phone chargers or USB devices not recognized by my computer. Seriously, what's a disgruntled techie to do? I thought about using an automated registry cleaner to clean up PC errors so it would work again. In fact, that is the most logical solution for the problems I've dealt with from time to time. But it sure does sound fun to burn my computer and phone.

2 comments:

Samrat said...

I think that is right. Using computer software it is possible. That is depend on coding which pass the continuous massage of +5 voltage.

Unknown said...

How is this possible? will you teach me or guide me on it? I want to learn that for education purpose.