Friday, December 13, 2013

Why does my computer run so d@mned slow?

You may not be able to blame it on NSA, iCloud or Google that your computer is running so d@mned slow. 


I should know. I was the queen of downloading every single cotton-picking freeware I could. That stuff isn't even worth the "money" paid for it -- especially when it leaves me wide open to viruses. What's the point?

It also results in invalid registry errors and just does no good for my life in general. I also now log into and out of every site I visit -- or usually. 

I'm also not so keen on trying out every new Chrome add-on I can find. I learned that lesson the hard way. I'm just done with useless programs and harmful software. I'm done. Oh, and I won't give the NSA my password I hope. 

----

PC Health Boost -- Clean up PC Errors Now!

No comments: